Skip to main content

Homemade, non-dairy apple cinnamon bread

Last night, I made apple cinnamon bread for the first time, following a recipe I had found on Pinterest. It's non-dairy and delicious! The recipe comes from The Baking ChocolaTess blog, and it's super easy to make!
Here are all of the ingredients laid out on the counter before I started baking. The little bowl on the right with the blue flower is white sugar, the large glass container in the center is flour, and the little jar to the right of the brown sugar is powdered sugar. Read the list of ingredients and the recipe instructions here.

 I didn't do step-by-step photos because the recipe is so straightforward. Above is the bread before I put it in the oven.
And here's the finished loaf! It's so yummy and made the house smell amazing. When Green Guy got home from work last night, he ate a bowl of it with ice cream before dinner--it's that good!

Thanks for reading!
Green Gal

Comments