Welcome!

Green Gal Home

Stories and green tips related to nature, adventure, placemaking, and food systems, written by a beginning farmer/gardener and seasoned sustainability educator who loves to grow, cook, ferment, and eat local and ecologically happy food.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This Slug is Taking a Midterm

Ok, so this slug isn't taking a midterm, but this slug (as in ME!) is taking a midterm, at 12pm today! It's a Native American studies class, so I'm actually a little excited since that's one of my favorite topics. Of course, I'd rather take a hike and come across some fellow Banana Slugs, but I am in college to learn, after all.


Have a good one.
- Green Gal

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhY1RdsO5lI

    Keep it up Green Gal!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and am always up for a discussion! Thank you!

Popular Posts