Welcome!

Green Gal Home

Stories and green tips related to nature, adventure, placemaking, and food systems, written by a beginning farmer/gardener and seasoned sustainability educator who loves to grow, cook, ferment, and eat local and ecologically happy food.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alviso Adobe Community Park & Farmers' Market Saturday

I could try and describe to you what a lovely Saturday morning I had with my mom and sister, but it probably wouldn't do. So instead, I'll post some pictures to give you an idea...

Happy Saturday!
Green Gal

---

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
-- Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

  1. Hey Green Gal -- thanks SO much for stopping by my blog to see my animal pics. Looks like you're doing fabulous work over here on your blog! Bravo!!!
    Hope you'll come by again. I post almost every day.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Saturday... Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and am always up for a discussion! Thank you!

Popular Posts