Skip to main content

Green Gal Blog is Moving to a New Home

The Green Gal blog is moving to a new location! From January 2009 to early March 2021, the Green Gal blog was hosted here by Blogger at http://greenbeangal.blogspot.com/ 

Starting today, March 14, 2021, all new Green Gal blog posts will be posted on my website at https://www.greengalgrows.com/blog/

To subscribe to updates from the new blog, please join my e-newsletter mailing list. I send out a newsletter on the 15th of each month that includes my recent posts and other resources related to all of the things you've come to associate with Green Gal--and more! 

I feel bittersweet about migrating to this new site for the blog. The Blogger site has been a familiar place to login and write to my heart’s content since I was 16 years old. But just as this blog has matured with me over time, it is now time to migrate to my own website. 

Fortunately, the archive of posts on this Blogger site will remain available, and over time I will migrate some of the best and most relevant articles to the new blog.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my blogging journey over the past 12 years! I look forward to continuing to write and share with you at the new website.

Comments