Welcome!

Green Gal Home

Stories and green tips related to nature, adventure, placemaking, and food systems, written by a beginning farmer/gardener and seasoned sustainability educator who loves to grow, cook, ferment, and eat local and ecologically happy food.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Going to the woods is going home

Going to the woods is going home.
― John Muir
Living at UCSC, this is certainly true. I'm unfortunately spending my day indoors today, writing a paper, but I just have to look out a window to remind myself that I'm in a forest. Perhaps later, I'll walk down to the Knoll to enjoy the sun and the view of the bay.


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo of those beautiful trees. I love taking tree photos too. What a lovely view you have.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and am always up for a discussion! Thank you!

Popular Posts