Skip to main content

Cross-Country Bike Ride, and End of CYES

Thomas Fullam, who works for the City of Pleasanton, and two friends are riding their bikes from Oregon to Virginia, updating a blog about their travels along the way. They leave today, and plan to cycle into Yorktown, Virginia, on October 10.

Read the full article that I wrote about the trip on Pleasanton.Patch.com here.

Check back this weekend for a blog post about my experience working for California Youth Energy Services. Today was our last day of Green House Calls, and tomorrow we find out our totals and attend a barbecue to celebrate with all twelve sites. It has certainly been a fulfilling summer.

To read more about CYES, click here.


Comments

  1. Alarmingly written. Pleasing in reality I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to say I am all new to weblog and absolutely savored this blog site. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your website .Thanks for sharing nice information!!!
    Website Hosting india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!