Welcome!

Welcome to Green Gal's blog, where you'll find stories, recipes, gardening updates, and green tips related to nature, adventure, placemaking, and food systems. This blog is written by a young woman entrepreneur who is also a beginning farmer-gardener and seasoned sustainability educator who loves to grow, cook, ferment, and eat local and ecologically happy food.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blogger on Break

I have been spending time reconnecting with old friends and getting to know newer friends better this summer. As a result, I have less time to spend blogging. I've decided to take a break from Green Gal until I have more time. School starts in September and many of my friends go to school in mid-t0-late August, so I may return sometime in between.

I will be back, though!
Happy August!

Green Gal

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time away from the computer! Sometimes real life is best. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and am always up for a discussion! Thank you!

Popular Posts